Baidu PPC Phoenix Nest is an online promotion for different advertising companies. It is a kind of SEO campaign wherein clients pay for their positions on the search engine results. With such a minimal investment, clients are guaranteed of an increased volume of customers. This is done through a careful manipulation of a PPC account, using the keyword suggestion tools provided in it and of course, paying the required fee for the search engine’s services.
To manage your Baidu PPC Phoenix Nest and attract numerous potential customers, follow this guide on how to use your Pay per Click account.
- To set up your account, go to the Baidu website and click in the link of PPC or Paid Search.
- The company’s site is in the Chinese language only. So if you are not speaking the language but still want to advertise in the country, contact Baidu’s SEM experts to help you with your account. The experts will assist you in choosing the keywords and advertisement for your site.
- The structure of your Baidu PPC Phoenix Nest account includes your account, campaign, ad group and your keyword and ads, respectively. Baidu Phoenix Nest allows different keyword relationships to your account, such as one keyword is to one ad and many keywords to one ad. Be familiar with these parts so that you can use them to improve your website. It is advisable that you control the money you spend for your PPC account. Not managing your investment might as well ruin your chances of earning from this online marketing strategy.
- There is a keyword research tool in your PPC account, use it. This will help you create product reviews or articles with specially targeted keywords. If optimized properly, your website will surely arrive at the top spots in search engine results.
- There are three types of keyword matches for your website. These are the right, broad and exact matches. Make sure that you select the appropriate type of keyword match to achieve optimum results for your site.
Source by Hosea Lim